Life Insurance is a simple way to help make sure your family’s life can go on, even after you’re not around.
If you have a mortgage you'll want to make sure it's repaid if you die. Our affordable cover means your family won't be burdened with continuing mortgage payments.
Clear Cover will help you make sure everything’s in place so you don’t need to worry about your loved ones.
Income Protection gives you a pre-agreed income which you can rely on if you can’t work due to ill health or accidental injury, giving peace of mind to you and your family, helping you cope financially when you need it the most.
Policies can offer continued benefit if you go back to work in a reduced capacity, with a reduced salary, ultimately giving you the breathing space you need to recover fully, lowering your chances of any setbacks.
Cash plans are designed to help you access and pay for your essential healthcare treatments, for example dental work. You can also get money towards prescription glasses and sunglasses and even get cash back when staying in the NHS.
Clear Cover will help you find the level of cover that’s right for you.
Clear Cover will work with you free of charge to find a policy that suits you. Below are just a few of the benefits of having a private medical insurance policy.
• No queues: although waiting times on the NHS have improved to a maximum of 18 weeks between referral and treatment, you won't have to wait this long for private treatment.
• Peace of mind: if the worst happens, your treatment will be as quick as it can be. Many people are also concerned about the problem of MRSA in NHS hospitals.
• Choice: you can choose your consultant and where you want to be treated, with the proviso that some policies restrict treatment to set lists of hospitals.
• Private room: you don't have to worry about being on a mixed-gender ward. Depending on your policy, you may have an en-suite bathroom.
• Unrestricted visiting hours.
• Personal care: a retinue of medical students won't accompany your appointment with the consultant, you won't be kept waiting for hours to see them and you will have more time to discuss your symptoms.
• Continuity of care: you are likely to be seen by the same consultant throughout your treatment.
• Specialist claim team: your insurer may have a team that deals specifically with a certain type of condition, such as cancer, who can help advise you.
• Revolutionary cancer drugs: you will have access to licensed cancer drugs not available on the NHS.
easy comprehensive insurance
0800 633 5015
Clear Cover Ltd, Eckington Business Centre, Market Street, Eckington, Derbyshire, S21 4JH
tel: 0800 633 5015
fax: 0844 335 1285
About Clear Cover
Clear Cover is here to make life easy, reviewing the market so you don’t have to. We will take the time to listen to what you want and find exactly what you are looking for.
Clear Cover Limited is registered in England and Wales under Number 8457582. Registered address: Eckington Business Centre, Market Street, Eckington, Derbyshire, S21 4JH
Clear Cover Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Clear Cover Limited. FCA Number 602538